Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday Morning

Just a Saturday morning thought and Sue and Mick conversation...

It is so wonderful to lay in bed. Especially my bed because it is a firm Tempurpedic...love my BED!
Saturday is about the only day I get to do that...and a rare Saturday at that. Today was one of those days.
As I was reading and preparing for Lesson 8 ( a great lesson) in the Old Testament, Mickey said he was going to make some eggs and bacon and asked if I wanted any. I nodded, then went on reading.
In comes Mickey with scrambed eggs, whole wheat toast, 3 pieces of bacon and my drink (the cheater...3/4 diet and 1/4 full sugar/caffeine). I said, "Wow, breakfast in bed. I never get that!"
Mickey's response..."Me neither." Hmmm, thought to ponder - maybe.
Happy Saturday to you.

3 comments:

whitneyingram said...

Ethan and I often laugh about you and your cheater. So brilliant and so you. Will you come visit me? I will let my kids climb all over you and ask you to play trucks and read books all day. And I will make you good food too.

Think about it.

Just Sue said...

Does sound inviting! Summer is only two haircuts away!

Andrea said...

This is an open invitation to come and make me breakfast in bed any day of the week, I promise I'll fit it into my schedule, but only for you!